The first three floors of our Aged Care Home in Kogarah were met with such high demand that we are opening up our fourth and final floor on Monday, 12 November 2018. This will see another 23 suites added to our community, most of which feature stunning aspects over Botany Bay and the surrounding St George area.
If you’re interested in securing a private, beautifully appointed suite for your loved one, in Kogarah’s favourite aged care home, then now is the time to contact us. We are currently reserving rooms for permanent placements with the option to select your own suite.
Our boutique Aged Care Home at St Patrick's Green, Kogarah opened in February this year. Since opening, our residents have been enjoying a variety of lifestyle choices (such as bus outings, exercise classes and art therapy) and participate in community events with the residents of our retirement village. Our innovative care model is supported by our passionate team of care staff and lifestyle coordinators.
The team at St Patrick’s Green has a relationship-centred approach to care and strives to enrich the life of each resident. We believe the best way to do that is through building strong and respectful relationships, not just between our residents, but also with their families and our team of village staff.
Every suite in our Kogarah Aged Care Home features a private ensuite, ample storage and a TV. The rooms have been designed to feel like home, with added elements of luxury.
For more information on the range of suites we have on offer at St Patrick's Green, Kogarah click here
Our boutique Aged Care Home at a glance - Extra Service home including:
- choice of delicious meals prepared on-site each day by our chef, as well as snacks throughout the day
- 97-suite aged care home, catering to a variety of care needs including low, high, dementia and respite
- registered nursing care on-site 24 hours a day
- designed to be intimate and homely, each floor has its own dining and lounge rooms, and a conservatory to enjoy the morning sun
- stylish suites with private bathrooms and air conditioning
- double suites for couples who wish to stay together
- suites come fully furnished to a high standard and include a TV, Foxtel and Wi-Fi internet
- innovative approach to memory support via Synergy House, specifically designed for those living with dementia
- variety of health, fitness and rehabilitation programs to help you stay strong and confident
- range of social activities and events on offer – you can participate as much, or as little, as you like
- access to all of the community areas at St Patrick’s Green such as Village Green, theatrette, café and dining room.
Don't miss this opportunity to secure a suite for yourself or a loved one. Call our sales team today on 02 9097 9175 to arrange your private tour or email email@example.com